|Photovoltaic power generation capacity : Over 10 kW|
|Targeted facility : Village|
|Use : Lighting, TVs, washing machines, refrigerators, street lights|
- Load capacity at the terminal/station is variable, making the electricity supply more flexible.
- Operation and control of the Photovoltaic (PV) Generation System can be centralised.
- A facility supervision system can be easily established.
Photovoltaic Power Generation System for school, medical clinic, public hall, or private residence.
|Photovoltaic power generation capacity : 1-10 kW|
|Targeted facility : School, medical clinic, public hall, or private residence|
|Use : TVs, VCRs, telecommunication equipment, lighting|
- Able to give priority in supplying electric power to public buildings and electrified facilities.
- Easy to collect fees such as for use of facilities, medical vaccine storage, recharging, and water.
- Facility management staff can concurrently control system operation.
- Effective for improving living standards.
|Photovoltaic power generation capacity : Less than 300 W|
|Targeted facility : Individual house|
|Use : Lighting, TV, radio, street light|
- System structure is simple.
- Ideal for use in decentralized villages.
- Can be used precisely, since users are in individual housing.