Sharp NU 245W Solar Panels
- High-performance photovoltaic modules made of monocrystalline (156.5 mm)² silicon solar cells with module efficiencies of up to 15.2 %.
- Anti-reflex coating to increase light absorption.
- Production controlled positive power tolerance from 0 to +5 %.
- Only modules will be delivered that have the specified power or more for high energy yield.
- Delivery of modules in 5-watt intervals.
- Improved temperature coefficient to reduce power losses at higher temperatures.
- High power performance even at lower irradiations.
Quality from Sharp
Benchmarks are set by the quality standards of Sharp Solar. Continual checks guarantee a consistently high level of quality. Every module undergoes visual, mechanical, and electrical inspection. This is recognisable by means of the original Sharp label, the serial number, and the Sharp guarantee:
- 5-year product guarantee
- 10-year performance guarantee on a power output of 90%
- 25-year performance guarantee on a power output of 80%
The detailed guarantee conditions and additional information can be found at www.sharp.eu/solar.
Certificates and approvals
All modules are tested and certified according to
- IEC/EN 61215 and IEC/EN 61730, Application class A
- Safety class II
Sharp is certified based on
- ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004